CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Well it's me again! I thought that I should post again, about what, I'm not too sure yet. Life is well...life. I'm alive and kicking I guess you could say. I've been working and just hanging out with my awesome church friends. :-) I went on my first EVER canoe trip a few weekends ago and it was a blast. We had a bad storm on the day we were about to leave, we had to wait on the island a bit longer than we had planned too, but God kept us all safe and we all got to our destination fine with maybe only bug bites. Those darned pesky black flies I tell you. I should be getting my pictures back tomorrow so if I can figure out how to post them on here, I shall do that for you all to see.
Last night I watched the Oilers game. :-( They started out so well, but faltered. I still hope that they can pull it off, and to top it all off, they lost Rollie for the rest of the series. I am not going to be a fair weather fan though and give up on them, as easy as that might be, I still want them to win it all and bring the cup back to Canada, where it rightfully belongs :-)
Oh my, if you want to see something hillarious, put a nylon (pantyhoses) on your head, and take it off slowly, it makes your face go all weird. *points to Liza, Shauna, and Amanda* :P.

Think that's all my ramblings for now. God bless you all and until I write again "so long farewell"..... oh we must watch that movie soon!!

Tamara

1 comments:

sdouma said...

3 cheers for the non-fair weather fan.
Although they stunk the joint out yesterday, I have to hold onto the little hope I have that with their own fans they can pull their socks up, and make something of this series...

Ah, Oilers...